Gears Navigator Tail Bag

A few years ago I really wanted to buy a large capacity tail bag for the FZ1N. I thought the ideal product was the BAGS CONNECTION Ballistic Cargobag 50L Tail Bag. It's a good size for touring light for up to a week, it has a tunnel design that helps keep it in place, but at over $300AUD shipped I really wanted to find something more cost effective.

2006 FZ1N Just before leaving Sydney en route to Townsville in 2010

Eventually I found the Gears Navigator tail bag, which is almost identical but at under $100CAD a much more cost effective solution. Not sure who copied who, but the Gears bag is great. I'm on my third sports bike since I bought the bag and I love it. Since then, a third player has released yet another almost identical bag, the AK Companion Cargo Tail Bag 50 L.



Anyway, the point of this post is to point out something I stumbled on today, an Australian eBay seller with the Gears bag running out at under half what I paid for mine.

TOUR PAK TP 52 BIKE PAK MOTORCYCLE LUGGAGE BAG

I am not affiliated with the seller in any way, but $50 for a good tail bag is worth mentioning.

No comments:

Post a Comment