Gear...

Vitesse Hunt boots:







These boots look like a nice alternative to the black boy-racer come power ranger boots I normally wear. Lace up style should end up with a better fit, and all my non-riding boots are brown anyway.



I have a pretty wide foot, and the Vitesse site says:



Inspired by traditional work boots, The Hunt employs laces to offer a snug and variable fit. Its upper is entirely made out of premium American saddle leather, for durability and comfort. It will take wax to a shine and patina beautifully through years of loyal use.

Its fit is regular in width, but offers the highest forefoot of all 3 models, so that your toes have a bit of extra room.

Available in full size 39–47. Price starts at 175 Euros.
So I wonder just how much room there will be. Typically, I end up buying a size too large to accomodate my flipper-feet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment