New R1 Parts - LSL Tour Match (150Y120)

The R1 is a massive technological improvement over the FZ1N, the engine drive out of turns is fantastic, gearbox is smooth, dash computer functionality is comprehensive, and the fairing offers protection on the highway... but one thing I don't like is the feeling that I am hanging onto the front axle.



So I've ordered a set of LSL Tourmatch clip-ons. These are made model specific and come as a complete bolt-on solution.





UPDATE 7th July 2011: Install has begun! Related posts here...



These new clip-ons will raise my wrists 70mm up and bring me 10mm back, I figure they should be good enough for a three inch improvement at the shoulders.



They are a complete kit, and as far as I can tell come with a braided front brake line to accommodate the extra lift at the brake master, and 6mm spacers to lift the fairing to make room at full steering lock.



You can find LSL's clip-on range for your model in this embedded webpage (from their website).


No comments:

Post a Comment